http://fitgirlxxx.com big booty shemale taking a black dick.
cute l0ngshad0w.blog link daughterswap
• Collecting pressed grapes (pomace/skins, Afrikaans doppe) from
Tanagra´s Cabernet Sauvignon directly from the press into our
fermentation tanks, avoiding any contamination)
• Fermentation of grape skins (via attached fruit sugar) over a period of 2– 3 weeks
• Slow & careful double distillation with our combined pot/column still
• Gradual dilution with water over a period of 3 – 4 months to bottling
How does it taste?
Fresh with a slight, typical Cabernet Sauvignon, Cassis note. Has an insistent, smooth, dry grip on the palate.
How to enjoy?
• Best enjoyed as Digestif after dinner, either on its own or combined with an espresso or coffee
• Pairs nicely with a Cabernet Sauvignon wine served with main course
• Best served at room temperature
500ml | Sold In Packs of 1